Become a Sustainability Leader...
Connect Social Responsibility to business strategy
• Increase competitive advantage & profitability
• Achieve business objectives through SR
• Make your work more meaningful
Become an employer of choice
• Attract the best talent
• Retain high performers
• Make a difference in your community
Improve employee engagement
• Encourage discretionary effort
• Create a culture of teamwork & responsibility
• Make your workplace more rewarding for yourself and others
Elevate reputation & manage risk
• Learn best practices to publicize improvements
• Head-off potential problems to focus on success
• Increase your value by identifying risks and presenting viable solutions
Click to learn more about Sherpa Sustainability Institute founded by Sherpa Benefit Corporation
…Transform your organization and your career
As a Benefit Corporation, SHERPA expands our measure of success beyond financial results, to include our contribution to society.
Historically, the purpose of a corporation in the U.S. has been defined as maximizing financial gain for its shareholders. Over the past century, the pursuit of non-financial mission has been resulted in a number of court cases. Many corporations have been unable to maintain a focus on efforts that benefit society, because of the pressure to maximize shareholder value.
Benefit Corporations now operate in 30 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, giving directors and officers the legal protection to pursue missions beyond financial performance and competitive advantage, considering additional stakeholders besides profit.
We are a Colorado B-Corp, dedicated to contributing to our local community of Durango, where SHERPA Sustainability Institute makes its home. Through the Sherpa Sustainability Institute, we advance the theory and practice of CISR® benefiting individuals and organizations across the globe.